Saturday, June 11, 2005

last nite .... last dinner .... last supper... sigh ..

Sigh ..... last few hours of my prince life .... :'( .....tody morning i went for my car 'nilai' ....... o my ..... when i was doing the slope ..... id discovered tat my car hadn brake doesn't work .... i so scare coz i thought they will fail me .... when i reach the top of slope at usually i brake then pull hand brake ... but when i release my brake i discover tat the car is moving backward ..... whew ....... scare me only ... lucky they notice n call me to go b n change another 1 .....hehe lucky the car i use to drive outside is a new 1..... hehe all so new n the clutch n everything is good ... so i also pass .... hehehe ... so happy at last can have a break .... but ... sigh ..... tomorrow going b lo .....sigh ....tomorrow morning going b to sch ..... to collect my money .... hahah .... result money ...... but after tat ..... good bye ..... sigh ..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home