Thursday, June 02, 2005

Goodbye my fellow frens.....

Today .... another fine day .... sunny ....... but mooody for me ..... coz early this morning one of my buddies is going to Melaka ..... 1 more going tomorrow ..... so sad ...... sigh ... sigh.......... juz return from my lim teh=yam cha=gatherring session ...... bid farewell to my fren ..... sigh ... so long fren but have to separate now ...... but go out quite long also .... til my mum grumble ..... hehe ... say i go out too much ...... shy to say also ... come back about a weeek already but go out almost every nite ..... wat to do .... long time no meet frens n my time at hometown also not long .... but i think now wan to go out also no chance already coz my fren already left 77 88 (almost all left)..... but ... tomorrow still go out also la ... with another 2 frens .... i think my home coming is like frens gatherring ..... hahah ..... wat to do .... last year straight after my exam then i go to denmark for student exchange so no time to gather wif frens .... then come b malaysia also no go b home town .... as i study in KL (capital) .... Then many frens involve in National service ........ sigh .... in other words ....... there will always b something wif me n my frens ....... sigh .... however if look at the bright side ...i have many frens at differrent state .... wa so good ..... heheh .... can organise trip n stop by at every state.... beside visit them can also walk around......... haha ... this is the bright side.,,... juz now go out with my fren who juz come b from national service ....he so dark .... haha .... too much sun shine coz him ..... but he is quite enjoying life there.... make alot of new frens ...... heheh lucky i didn't choose if not .... heheh .... i will b very black .... haha ... go also not bad can make new frens ..... but i am happy with what i have now ...... hehe .... aiyo ... today go to shop n help my parents ...... heheh ..... wasted so many money so need to help b although i dun really like it ...... be honest .... who will wan to work ??? rit e.... but if no work no money .... so ..... but i am contented with wat i have ..... hehe .... work 1 hour ... but go out with fren 6 hours ++ .... heheh ... shy to say out .... hehehe .... o ... 1 more thing .... today .. sigh .... my driving teacher scold me ..... coz i drive dangerously .... heheh .. juz 3rd day of lesson ma .... hehe .... so have to learn harder ....... wan to have my driving lesson as soon as possible .... this is the disadvantages of 'young' .... hehe december born 1 is like this 1 .... but i more charm coz december play too much .... so no time to learn lo ... wa ... time passed so fast especially happy time ...... 1 week passed .... sigh ... i more week b to sch ..... b to my busy life .... ;( ....... so must appreciate my remainder time ......tats all for now .... hope it is long enough to win U ..... hehe ........ bye bye ... cya .......

1 Comments:

Blogger YY said...

Yer....go out everyday still said ur life is normal...crazy soul!!! U must hav study too much till chi xin liao...as if ur trip to Denmark is the cause of not being able to learn driving...cheh! lame reason! birthday late good ma...can enjoy youth more than ur fren do...haha!

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home