Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday .. Friday... Friday .......

Friday ...... my favourite day when i was small ...... but the day i enter college .... saturday is my favourite day now ...... now havent used to friday weekend lifestyle ....... haha ... but not bad also .... the only thing tat is not so good is tat i have to wake up early...... 8 in the morning .... the 1st time ever since i return home(retained my prince status) .. haha .... coz have to go to church ma... what a guai boy .... haha .... after my church session ...... i went another lim teh session again .... phew .... too many gatherring going on ya... :P .... but dunno la .... everyone except me like very anxious to leave .... so gather for a while only ..... but chit chat quite alot la ... exchange views about COLLEGE n our progress lately ........ hehe ..... 1 more thing .... my cousin sis from AUs phone me today .... so happy to hear tat she is coming b this july ,.,,, but dunno got holiday anot tat time ...but very long no see her already ... miss her ..... hope she is all right n gambeteh on her ...... already 1 week passed .... do exactly nothing ... really nothing ..... haha .... a real holiday ...... haha ...... dun wan to think about college now at least until day b4 college ..... haha ....... tats all for today .... bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home