Wednesday, June 01, 2005

hmmm.............

Another day past...... dunno y ..... the days in KB are quite short ......this is because ... :P..... how a day be hard to passed if a person wake up at noon ...... hahaha ..... very shame to say ...wake up at noon today n then went to my god-parents place ..... my god parents are the one who bring me up .... as from the day i born i was sent to their house coz my parents are very busy ... so they are my 2nd parents .... we chit chat a lot today .... caht about almost everything .... i even saw a baby they are now taking care .... only 40 days old .... so cute ....... i so so so like it ....... herheheheh ...but the baby sleep alot ..... wan to play with him also cannot ..coz he keep on sleeping ... however ... after tat .... i went tot my car lesson .... due to i need an express license... i have to go to train everyday ....... today trianing was ok ...... althought quite a number of time the teacher screwed me but overall ... not bad le ..... not much activity today ..... maybe later go to lim teh=yam cha= drink tea(gatherring) .... haha ... helping u to understand ... u noe who u r le ..... haha .... dunno y .... suddenly miss my host parents in japan n denmark ...... hope they are still ok ...... tat all for today ........ bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home