Sunday, June 05, 2005

Tired... exhausted...... sleepy

Today is a tiring day ....... this is due to the fact tat i have to wake up early today .... earliest in this holiday ...... but unfortunately it will last till i return to subang .. :(...... this is because there are now 2 lesson per day for my driving lesson ...... sigh sigh .... as i wan my license as soon as possible so i have to pay the price ...... the price is wake up early .... (which is the hardest for me ) ..... today morning wake up at 740am ...... wuhahahahha ... late again .... this time late 15mins ..... haha .. my driving conductor left me .. so i have to wait n go wif another 1 ..... reach there still have to wait ....... sigh .. sigh ... coz someone is learning ..... wait for quite a long time ..... but after all ... is my turn ...... i did pretty well today .....haha ..... then after the morning lesson i went b for lunch then another session of training start at 230pm ... this time i went there early to avoid anymore gumbling .... hehe .... but the weather doesn't stand on my side ..... sigh ... at around 230pm it was raining cats n dogs... so wait for about an hour for the rain to stop ........b4 tat i was quite sleepy already ... when the rain started i was tryng to keep my eyes open but cant ..... mayb coz wake up too early(for me) ...n last nite didn't have enough sleep ...... coz force my self to sleep too early .. so in the end ....... juz lay at bed til dunno wat time ....... then wow ..... after raining is so so so so hot ...... i sweat like hell ........ especially when i was learning the parking part(1st time) ..... so so so hot ... n the paring part i have to do it several time .... u all noe le .... the condition of L car ..... no air cond 1 ..... sigh ... sweat like i did 200 rounds of 800 metre long run ..... even the driving teacher also cant stand it .... he call me to drive to the pondok there for us to rest .... haha .......sigh sigh .... but look at the bright side ... i willbe going for the 'nilai' session this saturday ... haha ... although havent learn everything but i already registered .... becoz no more time left ..... hahah .... so wish me luck ....... tats all for today ......... bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home