Sunday, June 12, 2005

last day ...

Last day of holiday ..... early morning i went to sch... i mean my secondary sch ... actually i as going there to collect my money as the sch reward some moeny for us ...... but reach there after collected my money i went to walk around the sch tat i went since i was 6 years old ..... the sch change quite alot since i left .... as now the sch had set up quite a numbers of CCTV to monitor the behaviour of student ... wa so scary lucky i had left the sch .... i also go to talk to som f my frens there ...... they tell me tat the sch become so strict now ..... coz their whole movement are monitored by the principal .... lucky i left sch already coz if not my life will be very very very boring... hehe still remember my secondary sch life i spent most of the time waking around the corridor .... making 'trips' around sch ..... hehe .... after tat ... i was 'forced' to leave my hometown ... :(... time to go b to sch ..... sigh sigh ...... aiyo ........ now juz finish unpack my things ... so tired ... going to sleep soon ..... as tomorrow ..... sigh ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home