Monday, July 31, 2006

sporting spree.....

hmmmm last week is more like a psorting week for me .....start at thursday .... went play badminton ..... lol ... it was like since primary sch i havent even touch the badminton racket ..... lol .. as expected i sux ... lol .. not bad to exercise .... hehe .... then saturday went down kl to meet wif my cousin from singapore ..... great to meet wif them after 1 month .... lol ..... anyway ... spend whole day walking here n there in kl .... so tired ... reach home after shower n everything .... lol ... 1 call came from my fren n ask me to go to play futsal in like immediately .... haha .... omg .... then i juz ON only la .. even though next morning goin to meet up wif my cousin again early in the morning .... lol ... sunday nite also same senario .... last min decide to go .... lol .....futsal fever ???/ lol .... then today monday also went to play futsal wif classmates ... lol ...wau ..... tired ... lol .... anyway goin back to hometown for a few days rest b4 my exam next week ..... sigh .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home