Tuesday, July 11, 2006

hmmmm ..........

nowadays ... it is quite free, relax n BORING ....due to the fact tat my new sem juz started , end of world cup n one of my 3 subject tis sem havent start.... i actually had alot of idle time .... haha ... everyday also free free like tis .... study also ard 3 hrs only ..... during peak time (exam time) , desparately wan break ... but now .. haha ... actually thinking hard on wat to do .... lol ... HK drama series amazing i finish almost all tat i downloaded .. now desparately waiting for others to complete .... haih ... days wif nothing much to do is actually quite boring .... aiyo ... wtf is wrong wif me ..... hahah .....love n hate free time at the same time... omg ..... lol .... guess i can crap more wif my free time ..... haha .... hmmmm ... SIEN ........

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kawe bose jugok ni!!!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i lagi sienn havta online at starbucks rite now for hours hopefully they dont chase me outta here!!

3:23 PM  
Blogger *jeSSicA* said...

wah...u so free one...give me ur free time la~ =P

8:18 PM  
Blogger chinwuu said...

chinwuu ----> liang the god
limpe jugok sien nih .....haih

chinwuu -----> suling
lol .. siao .... go starbuck so looooong .... lol ...

chinwuu ------> jessica
lol .. if u wan my time take it only la .. i dun mind if u can find any way to transfer my time ... lol

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home