Thursday, April 20, 2006

last week of lecturing .

tis is my last week of lecturing . next week is my mock test then follow by EDC & EFC(weekend 10 hrs tuorial class) .sigh . hate the weekend tutorial . friday 6-9 then sat n sun 9am -7pm.wth.

dun care 1st . today i went to MV . lol.i was suppose to use tis 3 more days b4 exam to start revising but instead of tat i went to enjoy .lol i am still blur wif the roads n highways in kl . i actually miss a turn to MV .lucky i got sufficient oil . then simply try a route to turn back . haih . hehe but in the end also arrive.wow . i think i havent been to MV for like 2 months ad .lol .but trip to MV is more like a food trip . we juz eat n eat n eat .seem like we starved 4 months.die lo . gaining again .

sad sad . alone in a deserted hse . but no mood to study n exam is ard the corner . sigh .. no mood to blog lo . wan to start my revision . wish me luck o.

1 Comments:

Blogger YY said...

Hey, you are being tagged by me! Go to my blog to check it out!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home