Friday, December 02, 2005

try to make myself busy .... hahahah

today shuld be a ordinary day(wake up, eat , sleep) .... hehehe . but i did somethin to make myself busy ... out of no where ... my brunei good fren JR n me decided to go down kl city to timessquare .... lol ..... after lunch n some cc game ... we go down kl .. heheh ... it is an wet trip.... the god must be again us .... rain start at the moment we wan to leave subang ..... omg .. whole body wet on the way from my fren hse to ktm station .... but we have quite alot of fun there .... actually yhe whole trip is like a computer surveying trip coz my fren wan to buy a new laptop so we went down to survey the latest model .... not bad ... at least he got wat he wan in mind.... hehehe ... on the way back .... i receive a call from anothwer fren ..... call me to go CC .... hehehe ..... so i went ma .... not good to refuse as my frens come all the way here ..... juz to play wif me ..... thanks arr.... hehehe ... play for a while ..... then supper time ..... not bad for a day .......... hahaha .. holiday sometimes start to bored me ..... sigh .... but i rather have holiday then schooling day ... at least i can gurantee 12pm wake up time .... lol .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home