Tuesday, December 20, 2005

judgement day ... tomorrow ...

haih ...... ressults finally will be out tomorrow ....... or another 6 more hours ...... nervous ???? abit la ....... but the only thing tat i am frustrated wif is my luggage home ...... wa .... so many things to bring back ..... but ... no mood to pack ..... haih .... tis comin back trip really wasted in the sense that my result that is expected to arrive at monday actually din turned up .. n postpone to thurs ... so i cant do my uni submitting thingy n my application of local unis ....... so sad ......................... haih .. hope can get good results tomorrow ......... bad result??? the only good thing about bad result is tat i no need to choose wat to do next ..... hehehe .. choosing either local or oversea unis really irritates me ..... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... dun wan to start it ........ so for all my fellow sam mate ..... all the best n tell me ur results k ........ heheheh .... all muz treat me k .... haha .... coz i wont get prefect marks .. ehhehe ..i get prefect treat everyone.. hehehe so u all have to treat me ... hahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home