Tuesday, July 05, 2005

busy day

yeah .. tuesday ......... like usually ...... i wake up .... it has become a bad habit for me ... especially tuesday....... coz the 1st period is LAN ..... the teacher juz take attendance at the end of the class n it has become a norm for our group to go late espeacially if it is the 1st period of the day .... went there quite late ... hehe ...... omg ..... my fren n 1 are quite insane ..... only start to prepare the presentation 5 mins b4 everything start ....... haha ........ i was the most prepared among them ( actualy din prepare much also) ... go out as usually le ...... balh balh blah in an unusually way .... dunno y .... scare public speaking .... bu the rest my fren juz talk crap as not well prepare ... amazingly finish it in less than 10 mins ...... haha ..... then the teacher still ask whether u can write 600 words on tat ... my fren answer yes ..... haha ... teacher got nothing to say ... o my ...... good to past tat already ... but got another acc assignment coming up duee date friday ... sigh ... after sch i quickly went to mid valley to meet my cousin who juz come b from aus .... so happy to see her ...... we chat a lot n have lunch together ......... sigh .... miss her so much ....... but eventually happy time past super fast ..... by the time of 6 .. she is going go leave ... so i come b to subang again ......... so tired ........ then my fren call me again ... to go out .....so going out later to play pool .... o my ... wat a busy day .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home