Friday, July 01, 2005

full of surprises.....

the story started yesterday evening ... i think around 6 ... my fren from Bandar Utama give me a call .... he ask me whether i wan to go out n have dinner n watch the new movie"the war of the worlds" ..... actually i was very very tired and sleepy tat time ...... however i was too shy to reject it as he drive all over the way from BU to Subang n then go to Sunway for the movie ..... i tot we can able to catch on with the 8-9 o clock show ..... but it is not wat really happen ... due to some circumstances and delays .... we reach sunway at around 9 ....... nn we check the movie list .... alll the 930 n 1130 was fully book ... wat left is 1155 .... it was too late as the next day we had a 8 oclock class n a legal quiz too ....... but we agree to watch it as if not my fren come all the way to subang for nothing ......It was a great show indeed .......... but i think the ending was too fast .............i think i u watch the show u will noe wat i mean ...... so last nite sleep at around 4 ......... as predicted today i was like a man with no soul ....... my eyes was 1/2 the size i used to ....... but i manage to pass every class with at least 70% n above concentration ... (hehe .... juz assume) ...... thanks God it was an early break today ..... at 1pm it was my time to sleep ..... haha ..... wait for it for quite sometime ..... but when i reach home .... i receive a call .... it is fro my little bro .......
Little bro:"hey, where are u now? "
Me:"At home la ..... where else"
suddenly he asked:"wan to have lunch?"
i was shocked"wei, wheere are u now?"
he answered:"at sunway piramid, juz finish Inital D .."
my bro likes to crap abit ..... so i still dun really trust him ... so i call him to pass the phone to my mum .... hehe .... my mum confirm everything ..... it was a surprising trip the plan ... haha ... mainly for family reunion+my little bro birthday around the corner .... as tat day my big bro n 1 surprise her during her birthday ... she did the same ........ hhe ..whew...... scare me only ......... haha ... then we went for a long road trip ....... plan to go to Le Meriden at KL sentral to check in ........ but coz 1 of the road there was under construction .... we have to make a big turn n dunno go till where already .... so near yet so far ..... sigh ... but finally we reach our destination ......... hehe ..... quite happy with this surprise trip ...... sigh .... my little bro kacau me only .... still wan to sleep with me tonite .... got hotel dun wan ...... wan to share bed with me ... sigh .....but ok la ..... long time no see him adi ....let him sleep for a nite then ,..... hahaha ... ick him home tomorrow .............. wat a day ...

2 Comments:

Blogger YY said...

always say im rich...u lagi rich laa...ur parents always came all the way down to KL and u also always went back home by wat vehicle ehh?? (no need to tell, will also know rite?!)

1:45 PM  
Blogger chinwuu said...

wei .. where got rich ...... i go b to my house with my bare food (from the car to my door) ....lol ........ if rich also hire piano teacher to teach me at home le ....... :P

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home