Thursday, August 23, 2007

Finally .... most of the thing settle

It has beeen for so so so looooooong since i get on9 .... seem like i have lost contact with the Globe for 1 mth or so ..... hahha finally i can get on9 and the internet speed is like OMG ... imagine 400-500kb per sec ... dunno how quick is tat ? hhaha transformers 400 mb movie i finish download in like 40 mins ??? ahahha ... sipe siao .... for the past month it was like a new experience for me .. Get the place i call HOME , settle bank , internet , electricity , tax council .... omg .... but i have beeen thru tat ... finally i can rest i tot . BUT NO ... the stupid result
came out .... F**k ... fail 1 and pass 2 .... y cant i juz pass all .... but only myself to blame i guess ... as wat my frens told me .... i left my 6 marks (i get 44 for the audit paper i fail) in the Club .... hahah ... went to my final Club nite in KL juz b4 the exam .... i Guess i have to work harder now ..... i must pass all by the end of the year .... haha lucky my parents din grumble me or scold me ..... haha they are the best .... they even din grumble abit when i told them i am goin to Holland next week with tis kind of result ...... hahah ..... after Holland trip is study time .... HOPEFULLY yes ...... hahha ...btw ... i get Wii 1 week b4 my result release because i knew tat after results release i sure have no mood to buy it ..... hahah .... song ... be pai ... i guess lazy me will start exercise wif the help of Wii ...... haha .. k .... b4 i go .... i attach some photo i took over here ....
London Bridge is falling down
1st Meal we cook here ... oppps... rephrase 1st meal i ever cook i guess ... haha but have been cooking regularly after tat..

Big Ben and the House of parliament


Trafalgar's square with my 2 frens here

National Gallery i guess...

last but not least the place i call HOME here

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings,

nice home you have there, uk is so nice, everything is nicer at oversea isn't it?

anyway, have fun at holland. take care..

p/s : GET ME THE VANDERSEXXXxx T-Shirt

3:07 AM  
Blogger chinwuu said...

nope not everything is nicer ..... if got all of u buddies here then it will be perfect .....so come over next sem ..... ahha if find van der sezz T-shirt sure tkae for u

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
Came crashing your blog again...aha! You hardly post...
anyway, how come the portion of your meal so little? I think I ate even more than that. =X Oppss!!

YY

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...not bad la i saw ur meal that 'U' cooked(hopefully)...haaaaa!
eh bro,u growing thinner liao lah.Waa,just realise that ACCA is so hard!!!Take care lah,miss u here...

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home