Thursday, September 22, 2005

goodbye to my fren ... sigh

trials start in another 30 hours but y i am still blogging ... actually i juz receive i bad news ... reallly bad news .. shocked and cant believe it . Now i dun even have the mood to continue my maths formula sheet .. my fren nick name A Man juz passed away ... so shock to hear this ... although we r not very close .. but we r stillgood fren .. omg ... so shock .. regret that we din spend much time together n keep in touch .... wat is this ? suddenly then go .. wat the heck ... so down Now ... hope it won't influence my study mood... haih .. or u all out there ... appreaciate ur frens n family .... b4 too LATE.......

1 Comments:

Blogger YY said...

Yea, it's really a sad case. But dunno why...there has been quite a few friends around me who lost their friends. All died in accident. Lives is just too fragile, i guess. I read your friend's news on the paper. Condolences...

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home