Friday, September 09, 2005

9/9 .... big day for me

today is a special day .... happy birthday to a very important person ............... my ............. dad la ... who else ... happy birthday(althought i a 100% sure u will never see my blog) ... hehe quite unfair to my dad la ... mum's birthday i went b to celebrate n my bro also make a secret trip b ... but this time no more surprise . not becoz we dun wan .. hehe ... test comin la ..but we got gif prersent ma .. quite expensive also ... even half of last year 1 ... lol .. but also ur money .... hehe .. i think i siao lo ... like talkin to myself ..

b to reality .. trials coming la ... this weekend have lot to do .. (hope can do at least half of tat la) ... tonnes of econs essay to do .. legal to do .... revision somemore ... sigh .. tough few weeks ar .... haih ..... is like this 1 la ...... hope can fine the right momentum to do it ,..... n pls ....... some motivation pls ... from anyone ... n share some study tips la .... dun so kupit .......like wat my classmate always say .... SHARING is CARING ..... some phrase to use other ppl ... lol .... all the best to those who facing exam soon ... dun care la .. STPM ... SAM ..... A Level ... CPU .... any exam la .... ehheeh ... all the best ya .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home