Sunday, August 28, 2005

sigh ... b to sch time .. dun feel like goin ...

omg .... so so so so so fast finish my 1 week break . haih . too fast lo . tomorrow is b to sch time . dun feel like goin la . until now i havent pack my sch stuff . k . must accept it . eve3rything is comin . trials , assignment , presentation ..
summary of my 1 week break .
-hahaha .. now i have my license lo .. wuahaha . pass my test . hehe . but quite nervous la . coz i got an old n lousy car . sigh . nearly make me fail . but lucky i steady . wuahaha .
-sigh . this holiday, my parents call me to go to work at one of thier company- laundry company. omg . so hot there . no need 2 mins i started to sweat. then so tired whendivide those bed sheets.. they say no work no money ma . they wan me to noe money is not falling from sky . hehe . i noe it very long already la . :P . but is a good experience btw. but so so hot n tiring.
-drive car around the town even without license(but with parents beside me) . hehe . the 1st time drive my dad's car near scatch it wif the wall of my home's garage. hehe. my little bro even wander how i passed my test . lol .1st time ma . dunno how to estimate. somemore learn use small kancil . but after tat better lo . hehe . rive around town . but cant lo in kl . mum din gi9f . she say need 3 months training b4 can drive in kl . sigh . but my next holiday is year end.. but good also la . got 'driver' to drive for me no need to pay attention on the road . ehhe .
-this holiday din read much . haha . juz look 2 page of econs then feel sleepy lo . die lo die lo . trials comin . prepare to die . haih . tomorrow sch . but dun feel like goin . aikss... but have to go . preassure is on me now . goin to study very very hard to get good result (hope so)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home